Follow me by Email!!! JUST DO IT!

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Tomorrow When The War Began

This week for reading we are doing a novel study!!!!! my friends and I picked a book called, Tommorrow, When The War Began By John Marsden, today we started to research our books a little so we know what we where reading and why. my friends and I made a Google Document with all our facts on it here is our information!

Tomorrow, When the war began

Facts
  • This book was published in 1999
  • The genre is Action fiction/Adventure fiction
  • There are 7 books in the series
  • Book quotes is (Their homes destroyed, Their families taken, Their country invaded)
  • John Marsden is a school principal and teacher
  • John Marsden was born on 27 September 1950, he is currently 66 years old
  • His spouse is Kristin Marsden
  • John Marsden works at the University of Sydney


No comments:

Post a Comment